Mupana Tours & Safari cancellation policy
- you will receive a full refund of the tour price if you cancel at least 45 days before the start date of the tour.
- You will receive 50% refund of the tour price if you cancel at least 44 – 30 days before the start date of the tour.
- You will receive 25% refund of the tour price if you cancel at least 29-16 days before the start date of the tour.
- You will not receive any refund if you cancel your trip 15 days or less before the start date this goes together with no show.
- Timing is calculated in accordance with the time zone of the tour.
Any Reason Policy Option
You may receive a refund of the tour price if You are prevented from taking the tour because of an unforeseeable event that is out of your control and shows up after the booking (“Unforeseeable Events”). The determination of what constitutes Unforeseeable Events is at the discretion of Mupana Tours & Safari.
The following is a list of examples of what we consider as Unforeseeable Events:
- Impersonal events that make it dangerous or impossible to safely undertake a tour, such as: travel restrictions imposed by governments, epidemic disease unusual to an area, war, civil insurrection, strike, extreme weather, earthquake and natural disaster;
- A flight cancellation if there are no other means to travel to the destination; and
- A “Do Not Travel” advisory issued by authorized Department of State after a booking is made.
The following do not constitute Unforeseeable Events:
We may require you to provide verification and/or documentation to confirm that you were unable to take your tour if You request a refund under this provision. You may check with Customer Support that the event is an Unforeseeable Event and that you can provide the required documentation before you cancel any booking.
- Illness or injury of a tour participant;
- Poor weather;
- Change of plans;
Mupana Tours & Safari may modify and amend this Cancellation Policy from time to time in its sole discretion. Mupana Tours & Safari will provide notice to You by posting such changes on the site. Please contact us if You have any questions about our Cancellation Policy.
Archived Cancellation Policy
This policy applies to bookings which will be made up to January 31 2023.
Refunds will be sent back to the original payment method used in making the booking. Depending on the bank’s processing time, it can take 10 business days for the refunds to reflect in your bank account.
All cancellations must be initiated by contacting Mupana Tours & Safari Support via:
- Emailing email@example.com
- Sending a Message to Support through your Mupana Tours & Safari Account ( Telephone: +255714055829 )
Non-Recoverable Expenses and Reimbursements
Mupana Tours & Safari reimbursement for any non-recoverable expenses in the preparation for any tour canceled. Such expenses shall be identified and informed in the tour description. Amounts not informed in the tour description and/or budgeted for the tour but not spent, such as fuel, entrance fees not purchased in advance, meals or any other avoidable expenses will not be reimbursed.